Friday, December 02, 2011

C-IN2 Pop Color Low No Show: Review

This is my first of (what I hope to be) many underwear reviews. I split it up into three categories Fit, Design, and Construction based on a 1-10 scale.






The Details:
C-IN2
www.cin2.com
Color Reviewed: Deep Water Blue
Price at time of review: $18.00 (On Sale)





Fit: The overall fit is a little confining but that is to be expected with a Low No Show brief. I would recommend that you order a size up from what you normally get because the C-IN2 line generally runs a bit small.

Category Score: 9/10

Design: C-IN2 offers many different, bold color options for this style, all of which look great. Especially with the bold design of the waistband.

Category Score: 10/10

Construction: Very good quality construction, the only area that's an issue is the tags. After the first wash the labels started to fray, I was surprised this happened. Otherwise, very neatly sewn.  

Category Score: 8.9/10

Overall Score: 9/10

I would would definitely buy these again in another color.

Other Pictures:




No comments: